Consider Joining Us!
The Wake Forest Woman's Club is a nonprofit community service club chartered by the General Federation of Women’s Clubs in Wake Forest, N.C., in 1961. Our focus is the enhancement and support of the social, cultural, civic and educational well-being of our community. Membership is open to any woman who lives in the vicinity of Wake Forest, N.C.
The Wake Forest Woman’s Club is a service organization, a part of the General Federation of Women’s Clubs. Members are expected to support club activities in these ways:
- • Pay $65 yearly dues.
- • Attend monthly meetings held the first Thursday of the month September through May beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- • Be assigned to one of six Community Service Programs and participate in its activities and projects.
- • Participate in at least one fundraising project each year.
- • Review the Yearbook she will be given which includes a club roster, calendar, Bylaws and other important information.
- • Become familiar with the WFWC Facebook page and the club website (www.wake-forest-womans-club.com) for which she will be given password access to the Members’ section.
Ready to join the Wake Forest Woman's Club? Great! Click the button below to fill out your membership registration online. We'll review your application for approval and contact you for membership dues.
If you prefer to register off-line, simply download our membership form here. Return your completed membership form and your dues check to:
WFWC Membership Chairman
P.O. Box 1614
Wake Forest, NC 27588-1614